This hose is constructed with an alloy C-276 annular convoluted core for additional corrosion resistance and a 316L stainless steel braid. The convoluted core allows for flexibility and limits kinking. Available with a wide variety of end connections. Suitable for high-temperature, vacuum, or corrosion-resistant applications where permeation or absorption is undesirable.
- Corrosion resistant all-metal hose.
- Alloy C-276 annular convoluted core.
- Size range of 1/2 through 2 in. and working pressures from vacuum to 1110 psig (76.4 bar).
- Single braid layer of 316L stainless steel promotes hose pressure containment.
- End connections welded in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX.
- Commonly used in high-temperature vacuum or corrosion resistant applications where permeation is undesirable.
- Custom assemblies available.
- Options include hose covers, hose tags, and additional helium leak testing.
- C-276 braid and end connections available upon request.