The CW series high-purity check valve is designed for clean operation and reliable fluid containment.
- All-welded design provides reliable containment of system fluid.
- Forward flow starts at less than 2 psig (0.14 bar) pressure differential.
- Valve closes with less than 2 psig (0.14 bar) back pressure.
- 316L SS body offers enhanced material purity.
- Choice of standard or high-purity wetted surface finishes.
- Processing in accordance with Swagelok® Ultrahigh-Purity Process Specification (SC-01) catalog, MS-06-61 , is available.
- Tube butt weld, female VCR® fitting, integral male VCR fitting, rotatable male VCR fitting, and Swagelok tube fitting end connections are available.