The Swagelok®40 series one-piece instrumentation ball valve has performed reliably for nearly 40 years in multiple industries. Swagelok modified the valve construction and developed an innovative assembly process. The result is the 40G series ball valve, which features an expanded operating temperature rating, improved thermal cycling capabilities, and reduced potential for leaks.
Using a patent-pending seal design, the 40G series ball valve resists packing deformation, or "cold-flow," for increased thermal performance and improved leak resistance. Low emissions certificationper API 624 is available.
- On-off, switching, and crossover flow paths
- Working pressures up to 3000 psig (206 bar)
- Temperatures from –65 to 300°F (–53 to 148°C)
- Environmental and heated-process applications
- 1/16 to 3/4 in. and 3 to 12 mm end connections